Market Report - March 12
- Broccolini/Broccoli/Cauliflower - Demand continue to exceed supply affected by freezing temperatures. Market will continue to remain at extreme levels with continued escalated pricing.
- Citrus - Limes - Market remains active. Sizing issues remain due to weather.
- Bananas - Active Market remains from previous conditions. Expect another week, maybe 2 weeks of low availability and escalated pricing.
- Lettuce & Cilantro - Freezing items have affected yield and harvest on leafy items. Market expecting to hit extreme levels. Expect escalated pricing.
- Squash - Demand exceeding supply due to freezing temps. Transition expected to be rough with escalated pricing.
- Berries - Strawberries - Market expected to move upwards this week from lighter supplies.
Check us out on Instagram for pictures of new and exciting products!