- Tight markets for Asparagus and Green Onions persist due to cold weather conditions and diminishing supplies. Supply of limes is also decreasing, however quality remains steady.
- Broccoli, Broccolini, and Broccoli Crowns are becoming extremely tight as well.
- Zucchini, English Cucumbers, and Eggplant are also on the rise due to crop transitions in Mexico.
- Expect Cello Lettuce to be up this week as well.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram @bondiproduce for pictures of new and exciting products!
New Product Update
We have a few exciting new seasonal offerings available:
- MASHUA (NASTURIUM TUBERS)
- CARA CARA ORANGES
- BLOOD ORANGES
- MEYER LEMON
- CHESTNUT ITALIAN
- PEPPER TRINIDAD
- POTATO MEDLEY "ONE BITE"
- RADISH BLACK
Last but not least, if you haven't downloaded Bondi Produce Mobile in the App Store, you're missing out. We've noticed that customers who place their orders via mobile or web are seeing a huge increase in order accuracy. Daily errors have decreased dramatically since we rolled it out. We currently have 60% of all incoming orders coming in via web or mobile. Please speak with your sales rep if you would like to switch over.
If you haven't already, check out our new website design! www.bondiproduce.com.