Market Report - April 9
- Limes - Market continues to be strong and active. Demand continues to outpace supply.
- Mushrooms - Previous cold weather in all growing regions continues to disrupt supply for the next 1-2 weeks.
- Romaine Hearts - Active market remaining with supply not able to keep up with demand due to weather issues from previous weeks.
- Broccolini - Demand exceeding supply as cold and wet weather continue to hamper production.
- Strawberries - Market is expected to hold from lighter supplies from Florida/Mexico and California rain.