Market Report - April 16
*Please Be Advised of our Chopped Romaine Recall.
(Notice Sent Out Saturday)
- Limes - Market continues to be strong and active. Demand continues to outpace supply.
- Mushrooms - Previous cold weather in all growing regions continues to disrupt supply for the next 1-2 weeks.
- Oranges - Limited On Smaller Sizes - Navels ending and now currently awaiting for Valencias to begin.
- Broccolini - Demand exceeding supply as cold and wet weather continue to hamper production.
- Strawberries - Market is expected to hold from lighter supplies from Florida/Mexico and California rain.