Market Report - April 2
- Limes - Observing skin and stylar-end break down.
- Mushrooms - Previous cold weather in all growing regions has disrupted supply for the next 1-2 weeks.
- Romaine - Heavily rained on product in Salinas coupled with transition from Yuma has created quality issues over a wide range as well as active and at times volatile markets.
- Asparagus - Jumbo & XL spears will remain very limited over the next 2 weeks at least. Subbing to alternate sizing continues to be likely.
- Berries - Strawberries - Market to remain tight from lighter supplies from Mexico due to rainfall damage caused to California crops.