Market Report - May 14th
- Blueberries - Freezes in GA and CA have delayed start. Supply gap expected coupled with active markets - expect escalated prices.
- Broccoli/Cauliflower - Supplies limited as CA coastal crops are ahead of schedule; however then halted by below normal temperatures.
- Lettuce-Iceberg - Strong demand has driven market price up.
- Squash - Supplies limited from West Coast. Light supply from Mexico as weather has delayed fields. Market will continue to be active the next couple of weeks.
- Peppers-Green Bell - Demands exceeding supplies.