Market Report - May 7th
- Peas-Sugar Snap/Snow - Guatemala season is ending soon with Peru running behind. We are looking at a 2 week gap, expect prices to escalate.
- Mushrooms - Previous cold weather maintain in all growing regions continues to disrupt supply for the next few weeks.
- Oranges - Limited On Smaller Sizes extremely limited - Navels ending and now currently awaiting for Valencias to begin.
- Squash - Weather has delayed fields in CA. Supplies cannot meet demand, expected to be tight for the next two weeks.
- Peppers-Red Bell - Limited supplies as Mexico winds down and Coachella begins.