Market Report - July 23
- Avocados: CA and Mexico slowing down as we transition to new crop. Peru peaking.
- Brussels Sprouts: Market remains active with tighter supplies.
- Lemons: Demand exceeds supply on all sizes as volume has dropped off due to poor quality and high heat in domestic growing regions.
- Onions--Red: Tight supply is causing markets to rise dramatically.
- Strawberries: - Warming Central Coast weather is depressing yields, and texture is weaker with smaller sizes.
Check us out on Instagram for pictures of new and exciting products!
New Product Update
We have a few exciting new seasonal offerings available:
- ARTICHOKE BABY
- CUCUMBER BARESE
- CURRANTS (BLACK, RED, WHITE)
- GARLIC SCAPES
- PLUM - YELLOW (ONTARIO)
- SQUASH - POTATO (DELICATA)
- ZUCCHINI FLOWERS
- PEA - ENGLISH
- STRAWBERRY ONTARIO